Monday, May 7, 2012

Blog diet

Starting tomorrow, I'm going on a blog diet.


Cold turkey.


I need to get some things in order. Like going to bed at a reasonable hour and getting up before my kids in the morning. Maybe then I'll finally start that exercise routine I keep dreaming about. Or deep clean my house.


It will be painful, at least I think it will be. I've never tried dieting before but this will whip me into shape - in hopefully more ways than one. Of course deciding I need a diet wasn't that hard of a decision after I downloaded a couple of video files for an event this weekend and blew through 90% of our Internet plan in about 15 minutes, and a certain member of our household who pays the bills wasn't exactly thrilled at my stupidity.


Wish me luck 'cause tomorrow is going to come fast and early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no you can't go on a diet! I need to see my grandkids and hear the funny stories.