Friday, March 2, 2012

Pearl's 1st Primary talk

Pearl gave her first Primary talk on Sunday. I, sadly, wasn't able to help her or even listen because I was in Nursery with a screaming boy who didn't want to be left there. Jeff said she did really good and she was super excited to tell me about it after church.

Here is her talk on Family Home Evening:

The prophets have told us to have family home evening every week. Family home evening helps us learn about Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. We should start and end family home evening with a prayer. We can read our scriptures, sing songs, and play games during family home evening. My family has family home evening on Monday nights. I like to help with the lesson and treat. My favorite family home evening was when we made marshmallow temples. I feel happy when we have family home evening together. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: