Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Will there ever come a day.....

Will there ever come a day when I can leave the room for 10.5 seconds to pee without Cole trying to open the bathroom door or once inside, barge his way back out OR put the dishes in the dishwasher OR get dressed OR as was the case this time, check to make sure my husband hadn't fallen off the ladder or chainsawed his foot off while trying to get more of our wind storm-damaged pine tree cut down without coming back to find this?I really, really hate popcorn.

(The picture serves no justice to the millions of crumbled popcorn kernels scattered on the floor, stuffed in between the couch cushions, sticking to the footstool, and in Cole's hair.)

1 comment:

The Garbanati Family said...

lol, I read this quote the other day that had the explanation of what a boy is at it said, “Leaves a mess and dirt wherever it goes.” It’s true, they can’t help themselves. James gives me a run for my money daily. Good luck fellow mommy!