Friday, February 18, 2011

Emotions

Here's the range of emotions I've felt the past week.

Worry.
Confusion.
Protector.
Empathy.
Scared.
Irritated.
Mad.
RAGE!!!!
Guilt.
Confusion.
Sad.
RAGE!!!!
Heartbreak.
Sick.
Love.
Frustration.
Anger.
Nervous.
Confusion.
Mad.
Rage.
Sad.
Terrified.
Anger.
Tired.
Relief.
Nightmares.
Mad.
Appreciation.
Awe.
Irritated.
Grumpy.
Wonderment.

There's been a whole lot of pent up anger and grouchiness if you can't tell from my list. I think I've got a knot in my shoulder because of it. But the sun keeps coming up, there are a few bulbs trying to poke their way through all that new snow on the ground, and hopefully my family will get through this. Otherwise I'm going to need a serious massage!

4 comments:

Jeff Johnson said...

or a new family

Molly Knight said...

I hope you are doing OK - sound like things are rough. Whenever things get to their worst you can always find strength where you didn't think you could, just ask, He will always answer.

Alicia Steere said...

Oh my goodness, I feel the SAME WAY!!! Talk to me if you need to, I am always open for it!!! :)

ZlaChica said...

Well, I was really excited that I found your blog but then I didn't really want to leave a message for you on this particular post since it seems somethings up since, but I am excited that I found you. So after some thoughts I decided to say hi anyway.