...thoughts on raising two pip-squeaks, an 80+ lb. puppy, and an Aggie-crazed husband...
Sunday, October 3, 2010
The world through Pearl's eyes
Pearl wanted to take some pictures of our neighbors' Halloween decorations tonight. I was a little nervous handing over the camera to a child with the attention span (and obedience span) of about 3.3 seconds. But I'm glad I did because it's obvious she is a budding photographer. Since there were so many to choose from, I've selected only the highlights of her photo shot. And no, my neighbors aren't that weird looking... we were all pulling our best scary faces for the camera.
3 comments:
She LOVED that - maybe we have found our christmas present for this year...
Pearl really took all those pictures? I'm impressed!
So cute! She's pretty darn good! :)
Also, I just say you are a wonderful mommy to let her have a turn.
Post a Comment