A)
B)
C)
D)
E)
F)
G)
Of course, once the decision is made, I will be asking you to vote for Cole!
...thoughts on raising two pip-squeaks, an 80+ lb. puppy, and an Aggie-crazed husband...
B)
C)
D)
E)
F)
G)
Of course, once the decision is made, I will be asking you to vote for Cole!
17 comments:
I can't decide between C & E, but those are my two picks. He's so so cute. Good luck narrowing it down. :)
I agree that it's hard to narrow down. I say D or E.
D or E! :)
I like C. It shows off his hair and eyes beautifully!
I like G
B, C or E. I like B the best, but I think C or E would win.
F or G
I say B or D.
Love them all, but I'd have to say D or G are my favs
D or G
Ohh i would say B or F. I like B for the hair and F really shows the eyes. Good luck!
C! I like B too but C is my favorite. All that blue makes his eyes pop!
Most definitely "C".
I really love D or G! Glad you have to pick instead of me! He is just too adorable!
ok, i am not going to vote, they all give the "wow look at that hair" thought and all are good. gorgeous eyes too! good luck! and great pics of the bear lake trailor stuff. you DO do good work! what are you talking about?!
My vote would be for B or E, but all of them are really cute!
I love E and F!!!
Post a Comment