Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two days is just too long

Apparently not seeing your favorite Aunt for two whole days is rough. Today when I picked Pearl up from school her other teacher told me she said about 100 times that day, "It's Kimberly's birthday!" I have no clue where this came from, other than what I expect to be Aunt Kimmy withdrawals. Guess we know who the favorite is. I'm just glad that tomorrow I can FINALLY tell Pearl "Yes, today Aunt Kimmy will be at school." Oh the excitement that will be on her little face as we pull into the parking lot and she spies Kimmy's car. My sister better not EVER move away or Pearl will be heartbroken!

3 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

That is how my boys are with their aunties...unfortunately we don't live so close. Hooray to fab families!!

Kimberly Nan said...

Dude, you better start praying that Nick get's accepted to the U for med school then.

Clayton and Heidi said...

If only my nieces and nephews liked me that much!!!