Sunday, March 15, 2009

Get on your dancin' shoes!

All I have to say is that it's a great time to be an Aggie!!!

Here's to the "Big Dance" and a spectacular 30-4 season, complete with WAC Coach of the Year, WAC Player of the Year, WAC Regular Season Champions, and WAC Tournament Champions honors.

And Jeff threatened to not get tickets this year. Good thing he listened to his wife!

5 comments:

Jeff Johnson said...

GO AGGIES!

Ben said...

Congrats on the dance. I feel as though in 2009 God restored order back to the universe
GO UTES!!!!!

Kamie said...

Aaaahh...a year of joy for both our households. Hopefully this lasts.

Alabama Apples said...

Your husband is lucky to have you to convince him to get tickets...Kit would love to trade me in for a sportier model every March Madness...I'm just not interested. Here's to all the teams!

Kami said...

I'm equally sad to see that both my Aggies and Utes lost. :( Condolences to us all!!!