...thoughts on raising two pip-squeaks, an 80+ lb. puppy, and an Aggie-crazed husband...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Wish me luck
I thought if I titled this "pray for me" it would send people into a panic that something was majorly wrong with me or my family, so I'll stick with luck. But if you have the time, I'll take prayers too! I'm about to embark on the great fun of taking my graduate comphrensive exam. It's basically a 5 day marathon project with 4 complete strangers (everyone that I started my Master's degree with have graduated long ago), a huge paper, and presentation to a bunch of academic folk who have nothing better to do than tout their own knowledge and criticize my measly ideas. But it's got to be done if I ever want to finish my MPH (Masters Degree of Public Health). I get to meet my assigned group tomorrow when we get our "question" for our project and then, lots of late nights, stress, and scrambling to get whatever the question is done. Come Monday at 10:30, I'll be free to finally enjoy Christmas! No more biostatistics homework, finals, or comp exams to worry about. Then it's one more class in the spring (still haven't decided what to take yet) and I'm done! I can hardly wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
good luck we know you will do great, you dont need luck you have the gift to make it all happen , Prayers you have them the Logan family mom and pops
Good Luck. Just think how nice it is going to be when it is done!
Good luck Jenny! I have no doubt you will do just great.
Jenny -- I have told you before. But I loved this project. You will do find, I might have more energy than you, but you definitly have more brains!! :)
Ooh!! Cool! Good luck!!
Good luck!! Hooray for being almost done with a fabulous accomplishment!!! I'll be thinking of you.
Jenny--GOOD LUCK! You can do it--I had to do it 6 months pregnant and I survived, even with a bout of Taco Bell food poisoning. We had to re-do one tiny part, but it turned out okay. Think how close you are to being done--remember, what I always said, the time will pass, you might as well be in school. Now that time has passed and you are just about done. You can do it, baby! And take something EASY for the Spring.
Just saw this, Jen....how did it go? This was a crazy week for me, but not that bad when all was said and done. I'm sure you passed with flying colors! And now you are D-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Good luck tomorrow Jenny!!!
P.S. Slideshows take forever to upload pictures to. It's a pain in the butt!
Post a Comment