***DISCLAIMER!!!! Jeff does NOT wear high heels!***
But he has passed on the shoe lovin' gene to Pearl. The other day I heard clippity-clopping in the kitchen and well, need I say more? Pearl is obsessed with shoes just like her dad. I've blogged about it before, but I think this video certainly proves my point that I have a shoe clepto on my hands. Every morning I find Jeff's boots scattered in the living room because Pearl is fascinated with them. Apparently she also has a taste for black high heels - they do make fun noises on the tile so I can't blame her. So the next time we drop by, you might want to hide your shoes! Oh and the video is kind of big so if you can't open it, sorry.
9 comments:
That reminds me - I need a new pair of running shoes.
How cute. Pearl walks better in high heels than I do!
Aunt Sugar
I love the heels, dahling...
It starts now, just wait until she's even older!!
Jen-it was fun seeing your kitchen, on a low level, at least. I love the tile!
It's amazing how early the love of shoes starts with girls!
That is a cute video. She is so adorable! We will have to get together and let the kids play! :) I have to admit, I have never worn a pair of high heels...is that bad!?
Haha, Pearl is so cute! And I agree with Aunt Sugar, she walks better in heels than I can!
How cute!! Watching the vidio brought a smile to my face. She is absolutely darling! She is a girl after my own heart. :)
What a cutie! That can be an expensive obsession!!!
Taneill
Jenny
I just made a new blog so that people could still ask for an invite to the private blog. The private blog is the same as it has always been, just a new name. So everyone that was invited should still be able to view the private one. Does that make any sense??? I thought I was being smart making a new blog to allow people to still get in touch with us if they wanted to see our private blog. Anyways- I am glad you can still view ours. SORRY for the trouble!
Taneill
Post a Comment