Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What do you remember about us?

Alright, I'm joining the fun that all my friends are having! You can leave a memory of me, Jeff, or me and Jeff together - whichever memories are more fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

11 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

I loved your memory, it was my favorite! I remember we had band together and I loved your sarcasm! You were always so funny without trying to be. I was always jealous because you were always one of the 1st chairs (is that what it was called) , and lets just say I wasn't so great! Oh and I have always loved your long hair.

Jeff Johnson said...

All my memories are about me???

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I have to say some of my favorite memories are when you started hanging out with "johnson", and that whole group of friends. Bowling, and BBQ's fun stuff. But then I also have memories of classes we had in School, that was also a blast!

Sandy said...

Remember at North Cache we were the only members of the fat buddy club only because everyone else was so paranoid about being skinny and we were the only ones that actually ate lunch.

The Allen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Allen Family said...

I remember the time when I was tricked into carrying your oh so heavy cedar chest down the steepest, most shallow stairs known to man. Those were good times though. I miss hanging with you guys.

Bryan

carli said...

When we were on our way to early moringing AP Chemistry and we saw a moose, a horse on the side of the road and then I hit a bird. What were we thinking?

Taneill said...

I was in love with your long beautiful hair. I always loved how you made me laugh. You were so nice all the time.

Taneill

Unknown said...

Hmm. Where to start? Remember the time we spent like an hour on that porch swing in walmart then bought the disney princess posters? Remember all the late night hours-long chats in your car in the driveway? Remember all the chats and made up stories that made Becky mad on the way home from state basketball tournaments? Ah, and three words ...gorgeous, goddess, perfect :)

Natelli Johnston said...

playing soccer of course. running the miserable milky way :(

BH said...

Hmmm, Canada seems to be on my mind. The night of the mosquitoes to be more specific. Nothing in Canada has ever matched that night (this year there were very few mosquitoes, just lots of ticks). I'll always remember putting sheets up around our beds to try to protect ourselves from the mosquitoes. I also remember celebrating New Years with both of you, playing games until you two were bored to death and just about asleep. Late night talks, playing soccer, movies at Jeff's place, Jamba Juice, the mud volleyball game we planned for our student wards, and of course our long trip with Kristy to Nauvoo & Oklahoma. And, in reference to Toni's memory, I too remember your "stories", although not quite so happily (j/k).