...thoughts on raising two pip-squeaks, an 80+ lb. puppy, and an Aggie-crazed husband...
Monday, July 21, 2008
Popsicle Face
I know I'm posting two things in one night, but I'm on a roll! This will be short because words are not needed to describe what happened on Sunday when Pearl saw Jeff eating a delicious popsicle. The rest is...well you can see for yourself as we go from "gimme, gimme, gimme Daddy" to a red, white, and blue face (and dress)!
At first I thought she had a bloody nose!! What are you doing to your child!!??! Ha ha, just kidding! I am glad I am not the only one that gets my food all over!!
How funny! Popcicle faces are one of my favs. Thanks for the memory post. You are too cute. One of my favorite memories of you is when we played soccer together. You were so kind to me and helped me learn how to play soccer with "big kids". Your kindness didn't stop on on the field, either.
I loved the mess. It is so cute, especially on someone else's child! My little family LOVE the zoo. We went to the Columbus Zoo when we were there...lots of fun!
7 comments:
I glad you didn't show the pictures of me eating the popsicle :)
that is exactly how I look eating icecream!
MMMmmm! It's o.k. Pearl, I'm sure your daddy looks the same way. ;D Sucha cutie! It looks like she thouroughly enjoyed that! What a nice MOM!
At first I thought she had a bloody nose!! What are you doing to your child!!??! Ha ha, just kidding! I am glad I am not the only one that gets my food all over!!
Those pictures are priceless.
How funny! Popcicle faces are one of my favs.
Thanks for the memory post. You are too cute. One of my favorite memories of you is when we played soccer together. You were so kind to me and helped me learn how to play soccer with "big kids". Your kindness didn't stop on on the field, either.
I loved the mess. It is so cute, especially on someone else's child! My little family LOVE the zoo. We went to the Columbus Zoo when we were there...lots of fun!
Post a Comment