Happy Birthday Jeff! Pearl and I love you very, very much and hope you had a great day. You are a ray of sunshine in our lives and we wouldn't know what to do without you. You're the best, even though the young hot stud I married is now an old hot stud!
...thoughts on raising two pip-squeaks, an 80+ lb. puppy, and an Aggie-crazed husband...
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Happy Birthday Jeff!
Today is the day - Jeff is officially OLD! He has jokingly told me for the past 5 years that come his 30th birthday, his life would end. Luckily for me, he's not dead yet and if we can keep him alive for another 2 hours or so, I'm betting he lives to be 100. Although he is worth more dead than alive with his life insurance policy - just kidding. We celebrated by having hamburgers and cake and ice cream on the "you are special" plate that gets dusted off for only the most special of occasions. German chocolate cake with coconut frosting to be exact, Jeff's favorite. Oh and spending the evening watching him organize his new "toy chest" a big new tool chest in the garage. Even Kimmy was around for the celebration.
Happy Birthday Jeff! Pearl and I love you very, very much and hope you had a great day. You are a ray of sunshine in our lives and we wouldn't know what to do without you. You're the best, even though the young hot stud I married is now an old hot stud!
Happy Birthday Jeff! Pearl and I love you very, very much and hope you had a great day. You are a ray of sunshine in our lives and we wouldn't know what to do without you. You're the best, even though the young hot stud I married is now an old hot stud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy birthday, Jeff! Kit is offically old, too...he beat you by a year, though. He tells me he's just biding his time until he can have his mid-life crisis. According to him, it is either I let him get a fabulous Harley or a bombshell-blond-floozie...hope you have a better mid-life crisis planned!
I'm thinking that I'm ready for a mid-to-end of life crisis. I could go for a nice family car like a BMW Z3 or a Pontiac Solstice or an Audi TT Roadster.
As for the birthday I'm still alive though I'm unsure as for how long.
Thanks for all of the well wishes.
Happy Birthday! My little Jake's birthday is July 8th as well, so it must be a good day!!!!
Sweet plate! Where can I get myself one of those? Awesome. Happy Birthday.
My husband wants an Audi TT as well! We even had to test drive one a couple weekends ago (not that we were going to buy, just drive it), and he isn't even 30 yet!!!
Happy birthday, Jeff! It won't be long now. . . :) See you soon!
Happy Birthday Jeff!
Happy Birthday! At least you are not as old as Lam. I think the older he gets the more he finds sweet, expensive cars to drool over. I told him if he ever makes a million he could buy a BMW Z3! That is if Kylee does not get to the money first! Ha Ha! Remember 30 is the new 20! ;)
Rachel
Post a Comment