We had a great Mother's Day weekend, well I did since this year I am actually a mom! We went to the Bees baseball game on Friday, thanks to free tickets from Jeff's work. We hadn't been to a Bees game in FOREVER. I'm not too sure what Pearl thought of it, other than she was glad to be outside. She tried to snag a beer from the guy sitting behind us before freaking out because it was way past her bedtime.


Saturday we went to Logan to visit the family. We went to dinner at Mandarin Gardens (there isn't any good Chinese place in Bountiful so we seem to end up eating at Mandarin a lot when we go to Logan) and then stayed up way past Pearl's bedtime playing with cousin Ruby and the pets at Grandma and Grandpa Jewkes' house. Uncle Kurtis tried to teach Pearl and Ruby how to juggle but Pearl seemed to just want to eat the balls. Ruby kept throwing them down the stairs. And who knew that Pearl could climb up the stairs? We don't have any stairs so I have no idea where she learned to crawl up them so fast. Pearl and Ruby also had a bath together, although neither one of them has quite figured out how to play together yet. Each seems to be in their own world, wondering why the other one has moved in on their tubtime. Then we spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Spring's house.
Am I cute or what?Pearl gave me a great Mother's Day present, sleeping in till 10 am on Sunday! We were shocked when we looked at the clock. Too bad this isn't a regular Saturday occurrence. Pearl also gave me a new jogging stroller. I guess this means I have to start working out again and lose all this flab. Really, though I was super excited and Pearl loves it. It was delivered to the house with a cute note that said "Happy Mother's Day. Take me for a walk PLEASE!!! Love Pearl"



7 comments:
Cute!!! I miss Bees games! Happy belated mothers day!
What a fun Mothers Day present! How great that Pearl already knows how to shop!! And I agree the sleeping in is the Best Present EVER!!
Oh my goodness! She is so darling! That's a really cute family picture at the Bees game. :)
That Pearl - she knows how to give GREAT gifts
I love it! That is a great present. I like those strollers just because they look like they can off road better :) I love that you have Pearl and her cousins name is Ruby. Tender!!
I am hoping for a triple jogger, they are really pricey. You look so beautiful Jen what a cute family!
I have the two cutest nieces in the entire world!
Kimmy
Post a Comment