I know, I know. I haven't posted any updates on our 2008 NCAA Bracket Challenge but that's because I was LOSING! We did terrible this year with our picks and I was quickly out of the contenders spot for the new pair of shoes, after only a couple rounds of basketball games. It came down to the wire with Pearl cheering on UCLA and Jeff UNC. But for all you March Madness fans out there, you already know that neither team made it to the final game. So...the winner was actually determined on Saturday but I decided to keep ya all in suspense until tonight. The lucky winner who gets a new pair of shoes is....Pearl. Yup, that little twirp beat both Jeff and I. Jeff keeps saying she cheated and looked at his picks before filling out her own bracket. But he was a good sport and has already ordered her a new pair of shoes. Adorable aren't they?

Pearl's checking out her bracket, which upon learning she had won, decided to celebrate by shredding it and then eating all the pieces she had torn off.
The shoe obession is really sickening isn't it? Like father, like daughter I guess (I personally think there must be some shoe loving gene that is being passed from generation to generation because Jeff's sister and mom also have this obession with shoes)!
4 comments:
These are some GREAT shoes!
Jeff
I'm loving it! I love how Pearl celebrated! Your posts are always so fun to read!
I love it! That pic of Pearl and her bracket is priceless! And the shoe thing ...don't knock it till you've tried it :) Although, you realize you're creating a monster right? I have a license plate holder that says she who dies with the most shoes wins ...and I don't even have the shoe gene to help me out! Pearl and I are going to have to go shopping sometime! Can she say Gucci yet?
Jeff I can't believe that you are passsing your shoe obsession on to such an innocent little girl. Pearl is freaking cute and she is growing so fast.
Bryan
Post a Comment